This Legal Notice regulates the use of this website, created by José Hernández Barros.
Accessing this website implies knowledge and acceptance of the following terms and conditions and attributes the condition of the user of the portal and access to it implies its unreserved acceptance. In case of not accepting the clauses established in this Legal Notice, the user must refrain from accessing and / or using the services and / or contents made available on the page, proceeding to leave it.
1. OWNERSHIP OF THE WEBSITE
The domain name josehernandezarquitecto.es registered in favor of José Hernández Barros., with CIF/NIF: 23805537P, domiciled in C / Emilio Moré, 3. 1stB,1860
0Motril (GRANADA) – Spain
The general email mailbox is email@example.com.
2. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Legal Notice and/or the Terms of Service of José Hernández Barros. established for the services provided through this website, may undergo modifications of any kind, when José Hernández Barros. deems it appropriate or in order to adapt to future legislative, technological and trade changes. Consequently, the user must carefully read this Legal Notice on each of the occasions when he/she intends to use the Portal, since it may be modified.
3. OBJECT OF THE WEBSITE
The website of José Hernández Barros, aims to publicize its products and offers certain services to users, subject to the terms and conditions indicated on this website, the user must carefully read the conditions that apply to each service, which in no case will exempt, unless expressly stated otherwise, from compliance with the provisions expressed in the Legal Notice.
José Hernández Barros, makes every effort to avoid errors in the contents that are published on the website, reserving the right to modify them at any time.
It is also prohibited the inclusion and communication of content, by users, that are false or inaccurate and that induce or may mislead other users or staff of José Hernández Barros, in particular content that is protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights, belonging to third parties, when they do not have the authorization of the right holder of the rights , undermine or discredit the fame or credit of José Hernández Barros, or be considered a case of unlawful, misleading or unfair advertising.
The company disclaims any liability arising from the information published on its website, provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party outside the same.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
José Hernández Barros does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that could cause damage to computer systems, electronic documents or user files of this website, so it is not responsible for any damages that may occur due to these causes.
José Hernández Barros, is not responsible for your misuse of this website.
José Hernández Barros has no obligation to control and does not control the use that Users make of the Portal, and the Contents. In particular, José Hernández Barros does not guarantee that Users will use the Portal and the Contents in accordance with this Legal Notice, nor that they do so diligently and prudently. José Hernández Barros also has no obligation to verify and does not verify the identity of the Users, nor the veracity, validity, completeness and / or authenticity of the data that Users provide about themselves.
6. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
This website and its contents are protected by the legislation in force in the field of intellectual property. The modification, copying, reproduction, download, transmission, distribution or transformation of the contents of the Portal is prohibited, if you do not have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or are legally permitted. Access to the website does not imply in any case acquisition by users of any ownership rights in the contents contained therein.
References to trademarks or trademarks or distinctive signs owned by José Hernández Barros implicitly prohibit their use without the consent of José Hernández Barros.
At no time, unless expressly stated, does the access or use of the Portal and/or its contents confer on the user any right over the trademarks, logos, and/or distinctive signs included in it protected by Law.
The User undertakes to use the contents made available to Users on the Portal, understanding by them, without this enumeration being limiting, the texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, and other audiovisual or sound content if any, as well as their graphic design and source codes (hereinafter, the "Contents")), in accordance with the law, this Legal Notice , and other notices, regulations of use and instructions made known to you, as well as with generally accepted morals and good customs and public order, and, in particular, you agree to refrain from:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or legally permitted.
- Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the "copyright" and other identifying data of the reservation of rights of José Hernández Barros or its owners, fingerprints or any other technical means established for recognition.
The User must refrain from obtaining and even attempting to obtain the Contents using means or procedures other than those that, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the web pages where the Contents are located or, in general, those that are usually used on the Internet for this purpose provided that they do not pose a risk of damage or disablement of the Portal, the Services and / or the Contents.
7. NAVIGATION AND SAFETY
José Hernández Barros, makes every effort to ensure that browsing through this website is done in the best conditions.
José Hernández Barros, does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for access to this website being interrupted or error-free. In case of interruption of the operation of the website, the provider undertakes to return it to a good state of operation as soon as possible.
Under no circumstances will José Hernández Barros be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the access and use of this website.
The use of the services offered on this website by minors must have been previously authorized by their parents, guardians or legal representatives, as they are held responsible for the acts performed by the minors in their care.
This website may contain technical devices linking to external pages for which José Hernández Barros is not responsible in any case for the contents or any other aspect related to such pages or their access.
8. DATA PROTECTION
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data José Hernández Barros wishes to inform the users of the page the following:
- The personal data provided to José Hernández Barros using the services of the page will be incorporated into files owned by him in order to provide him with the requested services and / the information required.
- José Hernández Barros informs that the files are registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency and that it has the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data contained in the files, to prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology , the nature of the data and the risks to which it is exposed.
- The exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to your personal data is guaranteed by communicating it in writing to the address of José Hernández Barros located in C / Emilio Moré, 3. 1stB,18600 Motril (GRANADA), or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The navigation of the page leaves as a trace the date and time of the last visit, design of content that the user chose on his first visit to our page, security elements involved in the control of access to the restricted areas, IP address assigned by his internet service provider and domain name from which he accessed the page. This data will only be used for the purpose of producing statistical data of the page.
9. APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT COURTS
The terms and conditions governing this website, as well as the relationships that may arise are protected and subject to Spanish law. For the resolution of any type of dispute, dispute or discrepancy that may arise between the user and José Hernández Barros, by the use of this website, it is agreed to submit them to the Courts and Tribunals of GRANADA, Spain.